2010 US Outback headlight (lowbeam) adjustment

My wife took her '10 Outback to Valvoline for an oil change. While there, they replaced both low beam head light bulbs. They now point almost straig ht down at the road. Its impossible to drive at night with low beams. I d on't want to take it back to Valvoline. I want to do it right but can find no info on YouTube on adjustment. Please help.

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
volcko

replying to volcko, McLovin wrote: I have the same issue. Apparently you got to remove the right side air flow box in order to adjust the screw that corrects the horizontal headlight alignment. I did that and didn't notice a change. I didn't even try the left side bc I didn't see any progress on the right side.

Reply to
McLovin

I have a similar issue. I replaced one bulb of my 2010 Outback (passenger side), and that side looks almost like it doesn't work. I've even followed people who told me one light isn't working. But it does work, and seems j ust as bright when you stare at the bulb. I suspect this has something to do with the bulb, or the way the bulb sits in the headlight assembly, but I haven't figured out what's going on yet. Admittedly, I haven't tried hard yet either! Chicobiker Ontario

Reply to
Chicobiker