Headlight adjustment

OK folks, I have a 93 Imprezza, I need to adjust the headlights, I live in B.F.E. The head light refers owner to dealership for adjustment, can I do
this myself. I would hate to drive 150 miles one way, pay 50 bux an hour for a dealership to adjust theheadlights. Any and all help appreciated...
I've done it for years. Each headlight has an up/down and a left/ right adjustor screw. I just park the car on a fairly level surface about 15" from a wall and adjust the height first. You want the top of each beam to be level with the other and the cutoff at around 36". You can tell in the night where the center of each beam is striking the wall. I adjust the left beam so it is focused straight ahead to not blind oncoming drivers. The right beam is adjusted a little to the right so I can see deer lurking in the shadows. Do a google search for "headlight adjustment' and you should find some good articles on the subject.