Absolutely HORRIBLE noise from my GL Hacth!

I moved the car without starting it and heard a horrible grinding noise from the front pass. side of the car. I knew I had an axle on the way out; the inner boot had torn, and I greased it and fitted a new boot inside the old one, but the grinding and scraping was horrendous!

I opened the hood, put the car back in neutral, and moved it again. Yup. Pretty bad. I went to the front of the car and moved it by the bumper.

Hmmm...the sound is coming more from undre the passenger's seat!

Then I remembered the plastic garden tool that had gotten blown under the car yesterday with all the wind we had here! ;p

Reply to
Hachiroku