aftermarket exhausts, '99 Forester?

Our 99 Fartster is just about due for a new exhaust system. The heavy salt use up here in winter corrodes the flanges on the o.e.m. systems, which I'm told are very expensive.

If I have to replace the system, I wouldn't mind going to an aftermarket set-up, hopefully a little less restrictive, but my mechanic is having a hard time finding anything other than a stock replacement.

Any advise?

Thanks, KH

Reply to
Kevin Hall

I'm very happy with the Stromung muffler I bought from

They have 'some' exhaust items for Forester too.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Reply to