Blue WRX Rim and Tire Suggestions?

I have a 2003 Rally Blue WRX sedan and I'm looking to purchase some new rims and tires. Probably will go with 17in or 18in rims - balance between performance and appearance. I'd like to get lighter weight rims if possible such as the SSR Competitions so not a great weight difference vs. stock setup. Gold/Bronze, Silver or Anthracite? Any suggestions for tires to go with the rims? Will I need to upgrade my springs also? Thanks.

Reply to
GMan

If price isn't a concern then yes, the SSR Comps are great. Pair them with a set of Falken Azenis and you will have a nice combo IMHO. Personally, I like the bronze colored rims, especially on Rally Blue WRX's. If the SSR's are too pricey for you (or others reading this post) look into Rota Tarmacs. They are a bit heavier than the SSR's but lighter than most other rims out there (15lbs for a 17" I believe). I wouldn't go bigger than 17" for my vehicle, but for you, get whatever you like most.

Reply to
WRXtreme

Reply to
Bryan Lee

Do not get the Azenis if you have lots of snow or rain in your area.

Reply to
Jon