legacy GT - owners/users manual

i have just taken delivery of a legacy GT (1996) from Japan - however, their is no owners/users manual with it and their's a number of switches on the centre dash behined the auto shifter and one in front i'm not too sure about. yea, yea i know "Da", but hay you got too see, looks like it came straight out the box.

Reply to
Mike1964

Snap.

Snap :)

I have two switches on my centre console, the one with a windscreen washer type logo on is apparently a little heater for the washer jets (for when it's frosty). The other one with no logo is apparently the rear fog lights, but I've not actually checked that one out yet.

If you've got anything else, possibly it's winter mode for the slush box (mine's a manual).

Reply to
Phil

This switch to operates the heated black strip of the windscreen to defrost wiper blades frozen to screen.

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny