[update] Powerless Actuator

Here's an update on the power lock actuator:

When re-programming the keyless entry remotes of my 96 Legacy, I heard the driver's side power-lock actuator make some noise but it failed to actually open/ close the locks.

Turns out the actuator worked fine. It just failed to engage the locks since a small, headless allen bolt had come loose and the actuator arm was sliding along the control rod without moving it.

Now, if I only could get the door trim back where it belongs.... Looks like there's a trick to it: the front corner right next to the mirror won't go flush against the door.

Florian

Reply to
FFF (Florian Feuser)