WRX 2002 interior lights

Hey, I am wondering why my interior lights don't turn on when I open the doors. I have the interior lights on at times and they should turn on. Any thoughts?

Tim

Reply to
Tim

For the interior lights to go on when you open the door, the switch needs to be in the middle position.

-- Larry Weil Lake Wobegone, NH

Reply to
Larry Weil

Same here on a 96 Legacy GT. I thing there was supposed to be an alarm system in the car that the previous owner must've ripped out. Now the car seems to think the doors are always closed.

Could that be the problem? BTW: Does anyone here know of is it difficult to install the keyless entry/alarm upgrade?

florian

Reply to
FFF