Interior lights not coming on...?

Hi All

I'm working on a 1999 Subaru Legacy wagon and the interior lights don't come on when you open the door anymore.... The car *knows* the door is open because the red light lights up on the instrument panel but the interior lights don't come on... This model has the optional "spotlights" that each have thier own switch to turn them on but no three position switch to turn them on/off/on with door. I have read a couple posts alluding to an "interior lighting module" that may be the culprit.... ANy suggestions?

bruce

Reply to
bs.barnes

Check fuse #25

The wiring diagram shows an "illumination module" but that appears to relate to dashboard lamps. Couldn't find any "interior lighting module"

Reply to
Jim Stewart