2001 K-1500 Squealing fan belt

My 2001 Silverado has a squealing in the fan belt 3 weeks after replacement which continues to worsen with time. It has been serviced and replaced by the dealer a number of times. The dealer tells me that everything is aligned. I had another mechanic clean the pulleys, etc

2 months ago and still the squealing came back to the point where it is almost unbearable. Something is causing the belt to deteriorate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Casey

If it keeps making noise, likely either something is indeed not aligned, or the belt is too loose (i.e. bad tensioner).

Reply to
Robert Hancock