2006 SRX 3.6

2006 SRX 3.6 number 4 cylinder was misfiring so I swapped number 1 and 4 coil packs to check it and now it will start but quits so I unhooked the battery cables for 15 minutes and tuned the key on for 10 minutes to reset the security system and nothing has helped
Reply to
jim1975

And is it pitching an error now with the packs swapped? You're going to need to be looking at errors and signals on the ECU to do any diagnosis.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey