1987 3.6 Soverign in UK

I have a 1987 3.6 Soverign with a genuine 30,500 miles all verifiable to service history. Car has had 3,500 pounds spent on it over last couple of years replacing just about everything that goes wrong due to age incl disks, master cyliinder, accumulator, abs sensors, fuel rail bar, water pump, R134 conversion etc etc. Car has a 100% service history and I can supply a full list of all parts replaced even down to the rubbbers door seals. It is a non smokers car that has been in the family from new and is currently stored in a heated garage in Warwickshire but is fired up weekly. The car is in 'A1' condition and simply rust free.

We are leaving the UK to live in Aus and want to find a good home for her. I know that most 3.6 cars are pretty ropy but this is one of the rare exceptions. It is virtually unmarked inside and out.

If anyone is seriously interested please email me at parol snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk and I can give you all the history and photos.

Andy

Reply to
andy coles