ABS and OBD II code reader.

I have been thinking of buying one of those code readers and wondered if it would diagnose why my ABS light is on in my truck or if that requires another type of reader?

Reply to
stryped

Maybe. It depends on what kind of OBD II reader you're talking about and what kind of truck it is.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

It all depends on which code reader you buy. Most of the ones under 300 only do OBDII Engine, trans and maybe transfer case.

There is also an ABS ONLY unit that isn't real expensive, However it only pulls the code and erases it. Not testing capabilities.

Reply to
Steve W.