custom fender clearance

It shouldn't move back and forth at all, so it should be fine.

-jim

Reply to
Jim

I'm putting fiberglass over top severe rust damage and plastic fender trim. Heres a pic:

http://142.165.246.187/blazerfender.jpg I'm concerned about the tires rubbing because the previous owner hacked off peices of the trim, presumably for this reason. It's 1985 s10 blazer, and I think the trim is aftermarket. How much forward/backward movement of the wheel can there be? Not enough to push it back into my new fender I hope?

Reply to
Live25hred