Cylinder head identification or a way to tell cylinder heads.....

Hi all, I have a cylinder head that I am unsure what it will bolt up to. (year/make/model) The cylinder head will bolt up to a G13B engine block for a suzuki or geo (it was actually bolted up to one), it has solid rockers (no adjustment nuts/bolts). its a SOHC, 8 valves, and it has a bolt up area on the side of the head (a hole) for what I believe is the thermostat housing. The head is definelty for a suzuki or geo. This is from a mistake from a engine rebuilder, sent wrong engine, I had a engine rebuilt by and he said to keep it since it would cost more to ship it back and deal with it then what he had in it and he sent me the correct head and I swapped them out. So I am just trying to figure out what it goes to so I can get rid of it. If pictures are needed I can get them but I am hoping that I can describe it and get the correct year/make/model for the cylinder head. Mainly I am looking for years. If there is a number or something I can read and it would help please let me know. Thanks again, Chris

Reply to
Chris Gray