geo metro flasher relay

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the Flasher is located on a 1994 Geo Metro? Although all the fuses and bulbs are good, signal lights and hazard lights seem to cut out completely at any time they choose. Then after a while they come back on.

I think it could be the flasher but I don't know how to find it. I don't think it's in the main fuse box..

any help will be really appreciated...

Cheers

Reply to
proof reader