Speaking of woodies

my rear wiper on A4 saloon is stuck in the upwards position

wiper motor? anything else?

what else: washer fluid leaks somewhere and not much gets to the rear I guess so if that's used for the wiper water lubrication it might have been a contributing factor

running straight water in the washer tank as of later April - early May due to the untroubleshooted leak

Reply to
AD