Stuck in "Park"

Drove our 2015 Prius Four into the car wash today, somehow got it into
"Park" instead of "Neutral," and had a difficult time getting it out of
"Park."
Holding the shift lever to the left accomplished nothing, nor did
powering off and on again. Couldn't get it into "D" or "R" either. I
can't even tell you precisely what I did to get it out of "Park," unless
it was leaving it powered off for longer than previously before powering
it on again.
Is this a known problem?
Perce
Reply to