Where to find paint code 1981 Fairmont?

Where can one find the paint code for a 1981 Fairmont. I went to a paint supply store and they say that the only way they mix colors is by giving them the paint code off the vehicle.

I have looked at all the visible decals I can find and there is nothing about paint code. I assume it must be somewhere anybody have an idea where.

It has the original paint, I know this because I have always owned the vehicle. It is a 4 door sedan, color is light blue.

Thanks in advance Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

Approximately 11/18/03 18:21, Denny B uttered for posterity:

Nothing along the driver's door?

If all else fails, take the VIN to a friendly dealer.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

"Denny B" wrote

Try this site: