where do i find the paint code

I want to get some touch-up paint for my 1994 white Camry. Is there a paint code on the door or do you just find the closest thing at a parts store?

Reply to
badgolferman

Under the hood, on the firewall, or on the driver's doorjamb (perhaps)

"Toyota - Has the color code on the drivers door jamb in the format i.e. CTR:1C8/FB13 which is color code 1C8. The CTR stands for Color and Trim. Next is the color code 1C8. At the end is the trim code, in this case FB13 which is not part of the color code. Our site lists many of the two tone combinations so take a look at your year, make and model."

Note, may or may not be on the door jamb, again,look for the mfg's plate on the firewall.

Note: the only one I have had real luck with is Sherwin Williams, But this is professional paint in a pint, quart, etc and needs to be sprayed to be applied.

Duplicolr has worked on a couple of my Toyotas, but not on a Chrysler I have. I also got a closer match with a Duplicolor GM blue on my Celica!

Reply to
HachiRoku

There are actually many variations in the color "white". Dealer has touch up paint that is an exact match.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus