Windshield Visor.

The kind that mount outside above the windshield.I am thinking of buying one for my 1983 Dodge van.I didn't see any for sale in my new snail mail J.C.Whitney catalog.Who sells them? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I havent seen one of those in decades... I would doubt that anybody still makes them for sale, but it is a big world.

Reply to
hls

try here

|Category|Make;0;0;0;0;0;0;0 or

Reed

try LUND.. I think it said while supplies last.

al.com/

Part #12025 SunVisor - Visors - Van, Full Size

Reply to
m6onz5a

Yes, that was my first thought as well.

nate

Reply to
N8N

On the other hand, I might make my own visor.Plywood and fiberglass the plywood and then paint it.A few nice little teardrop/bullet lights from

to dress it up real good.

I used to own a 21 feet long 1971 Winnebago motorhome.I made a new fiberglass shower pan for the motorhome.It turned out A OK, if I do bragg/say so meself. Fort Bragg is Bragging every day. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I saw one on a truck posted on flickr.com and it looked like a custom made one from chrome plated skid plate

harryface

91 Bonneville 320,999 05 Park Avenue 93,865
Reply to
Harry Face