Echo heater lines

Install the tee in the heater inlet hose.

If you're not sure which one is the inlet hose, have someone inside the car move the temperature control lever or knob from hot to cold while you stand in front of the car. Look at the heater control valve on the firewall (you will see a cable going back and forth). The hose that the heater control valve is located in is the heater inlet hose.

Reply to
Ray O

I have a 2000 Toyota Echo. I'm installing a tee for performing coolant flush. Which line coming out of the firewall is the correct one to install tee on?

Regards, Piedmont

Reply to
Piedmont