Ignitor for a 1980 Toyota Tercel

I have replaced the ignition coil and ignition pickup coil with oem parts on my tercel, vin# AL10..., 1AC engine, but cannot get an ignitor for it. As far as I can tell, the Accel 49300/49320 is a relatively universal part which is compatible with this type of car/engine.

Has anyone used this part (or one like it) and what issues should I be aware of in fitting/operation of this part?

Graham McNicol

Reply to
Graham McNicol

Oh, dear...I think my former boss finally junked my '83. I'll check this weekend. I don't think I pulled the igniter when I stripped the car...

Reply to
Hachiroku