Ignition Coil question

I have a 99 Honda Accord EX Coupe Manual. When i pull the cap off to see my ignition coil. I see it says Hitachi, well at Advanced Auto parts they showed me there Hitachi Ignition coil and it doesnt look like the one that i have. the one they show has a spring at the end of tip. But the one that i have now, the spring is on the cap and coil has just alittle tip at the end of it thats a brownish color. Theres suppose to be two kinds of coils, TEC and HITACHI . And Tec looks nothing like what i got. So why does my coil look different? Is there like a new coil design for the 99 accords? Does anyone know what im talkin about?

Reply to
Shawn Taylor