Low Tire Pressure Light

I recently purchased some new Michelin SUV tires for my 4 runner. I have had a low tire pressure light on every since. Any ideas on how I can get that off? Thanks.

Reply to
Larry Combs

Check the pressure in the tires first and make sure they are all within five pounds of each other. Then press the tire pressure reset button on the dash and hold it for several seconds. That will reset the monitor to what you have the tires set for now. If one tire starts losing air and becomes ~10 PSI less than the others then the light will come back on.

Reply to
badgolferman

Was the tire pressure sensors removed when you had new valves installed?

later,

tom @

Tom The Great

Reply to