{OT} oh, the irony...

Is this the kiss of death for Giuliani or is it the kick in the pants he needs to get the social conservatives?

WASHINGTON - Televangelist Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition, endorsed Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday. "It is my pleasure to announce my support for America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, a proven leader who is not afraid of what lies ahead and who will cast a hopeful vision for all Americans," Robertson said during a news conference with Giuliani in Washington.

badgolferman

Its putting all your eggs in one basket. Abortion.

Reply to
F.H.