{OT:} Another Illinois governor turns into a jailbird

George Ryan, my brother's erstwhile neighbor, reported to prison today, raising to 3 the number of governors in the modern era from Illinois that have done jail time, adding his name to Otto Koener (Democrat) and Dan Walker (Democrat)

I thought for sure when he left Kankakee this morning, he'd take a side trip to visit his sick old friend Fidel and smoke a few ceegars. It's going to snow. Either that, or the Cubs are going to win the World Series next year.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr