OT PB 2111

Damn mice get in the house 'cause it's cold outside and then they defecate in the silverware drawer. Half asleep people grab a few slices of bread with their dirty hands and prepare their sandwiches directly on the countertop.

If it were me I'd check personal hygiene first before closing down a factory and pulling pb off the shelves.

Reply to
mark digital©