Baby it cold outside

I've got a 94 cavalier it runs fine I've had a couple small issues and I've fixed them 183xxx miles and she still runs good except... when it's cold my
wipers won't work my stereo doesn't have power and my ax won't work but when I switch my ac to on I can hear a little hiss but the car will still run and drive just fine and the headlights work and then when it's really cold (I work overnights so it's gets really cold sometimes at night) I'll turn my car over and it starts making funny noises to the point I won't drive it and if I try shifting my car into reverse when it's like this it makes a grinding noise and when I shift into neutral it makes a grinding noise and my headlights get half as bright and it will also make a grinding noise again for about 2 sec any ideas what this problem might be?
On 1/6/2017 8:18 AM, Clifford Carpenter wrote:

Yes, the problem is, it is a '94 Cavalier. You are fortunate to have made it this far.