OT: Scooter gets commuted sentence

No truth to the rumor the president thought it he was signing an energy conservation bill to allow scooters in public. Paris Hilton says, duh.......

Reply to
Moe

I am glad his sentence was commuted...

Reply to
Go Mavz

It's unfortunate. Besides the fact that he was found guilty, anybody still calling himself Scooter after age 11 belongs in prison.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Libby did not deserve prison time. Bush did the right thing. Libby still must be on probation and pay a quarter million dollar fine.

Reply to
dbu,.

I might have to agree with you on this one.

Reply to
badgolferman

I'll bet if someone in your family was murdered and someone "obstructed justice", preventing the cops from getting the killer, you'd be singing a whole different tune.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If you are trying to compare a murder to the conviction of Libby you are way off base. Go and tend to your tomato patch, while you're at it take your dog for a walk.

Reply to
dbu,.

Now you won't have to make those long drives for conjugal visits with him. ;)

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Not according to our CIA agents.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You are so full of bullshit. You are a laugh.

Reply to
dbu,.

What's pathetic is that LMC will now present you with a valid source that proves he's right, and you will be unable to read or understand it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Depends. There may well be parents, siblings, spouses, or firends of those who've died in the Iraq war, and who think the reasons for going to war were false, who pretty much view it that way.

Cathy

Go and tend to your tomato patch, while you're at it take

Reply to
Cathy F.

Sounds typical partisan.

Reply to
dbu,.

Or non-partisan. Since I qualified it with "Depends", and "may" and "pretty much".

Pretend: What if you knew someone who died in the war in Iraq - were close to him/her, *and* you didn't think the rationales for entering the war were valid? And Scooter was now out of prison?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

What does Libby have to do with what you say above?? Be specific.

Reply to
dbu,.

How about you tell me what he was convicted of, & then put 2 & 2 together?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The guy fell on his sword. It's a damn good thing he got commuted!

Has she *EVER* said anything else?

Reply to
Hachiroku

How about you telling us how his conviction was connected to Iraq? Explain and be specific. Then we'll go from there. You started it. You should be the one to explain.

Reply to
dbu,.

What??! You're kidding, right?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The JURY should be in prison. Here is a man who allegedly covered up the exposure of PUBLIC information! The CIA agent was on the cover of a news magazine MONTHS before the "exposure."

Reply to
Mike Dobony