Saddle release lock on Peugeot Geopolis scooter

Hope someone can help me out wit this problem. I have above mentioned scooter and the battery is dead, I need to release the lock to replace the battery. Does somone know how this is done?

Thank you, Anton

Reply to
Anton

I've not seen any reference to peugeot scooters on here in many years

by coincidence I did see this yesterday elsewhere

"

is a centre of scooting excellence" Might be of help?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin