OT - What haven't they been telling us?

Take a look at this article from CNN:

Notice the 2nd paragraph where they mention it is the fastest spacecraft "BUILT BY HUMANS".

Seems to me the cat is out of the bag.

Reply to
Art

Or... what haven't my cats been telling me about what they've been up to while I'm out of the house?! I've always wondered why they don't do the laundry, clean the bathroom, etc. while I'm at work. They keep telling me it's due to lack of opposable thumbs, but now I'm wondering if they've been fibbing the whole time, & have been up to other, more interesting & scientific activities...

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.