Still haven't....

... sorted the SD1 out yet :(

Been busy trying to get the new 205 sorted out, plus attempting to sell the Nova and Volvo.

However, I couldnt reisist a little go in it today whilst I was down at the garage today. And I thought I'd try and share a little bit with you:

love that car!!

That is all.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's the sound they make.

Reply to
Conor

Heres mine. Bit better pickup because of 10.5 to 1 and modded springs and needles. And a cosworth siera exhaust mated to some TR8 tubular headers. I loved that car too.

Reply to
Burgerman

Indeed it is!!! Especially after driving diesels for the last few weeks

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

love the noise! think the beemer needs a V8 :)

Reply to
Vamp

What's stopping you,

Homer

Just over £3k isn't actually silly money for a kit like that is it, assuming it's any good. I realise you still need to source the engine as well of course heh.

Reply to
Iridium

disposable income and some know how :)

Reply to