Re: OT -- George Carlin Dead!

> Shame... I liked his stand up rants even though I did not agree with half > of them most of the time. It was amusing to watch someone foam at the > mouth about their beliefs in a comical way... even if he was brash...

I didn't follow him/his acts closely, but I did like his cat routine. ;-) And heard part of his "Stuff" routine on the way home from work this afternoon (TOTN/Talk of the Nation on NPR) - funny! Too many people of my generation - albeit in his case 14 years older than I, so at least he wasn't another "boomer" - seem to be dying off; not exactly comforting...

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

And I need some shingles!! Where in hell is his money jsb the piker?

Reply to
dbu

"Scott in Florida" "Wickeddoll®"

Too late.