Scott_in_Florida is African-American {OT}

About 3 or 4 months ago, I realized Scott_in_Florida is African-American. I just thought I'd let everyone know. Blacks, by the way, have a lot to be proud of in America--for instance the contributions of George Washington Carver.

Reply to
Built_Well

I really don't see what difference it makes that Scott (or anyone else on or off this newsgroup) is African-American. Or why Built Well should make a point of informing the group of this fact (which Scott says is incorrect.) If the accomplishments of G W Carver is the only thing that Built Well can cite as the reason that black people can be proud of in America, he forgets the thousand and one things that they should be proud of, and the thousand and one things Caucasians, Hispanics and Asians, American citizens all, should be proud to say "Thank You" to African-Americans. For a starter, how about a round of thanks to the Tuskegee Airmen? Every time I see or hear about a black person who has made a significant contribution to America and the world, whether in medicine, the arts, the law, government, education, sports, or a score of other fields, I mentally tip my hat to that lady or gentleman, knowing that it took exceptional effort and stamina to to reach that accomplishment in life. I know it hasn't been easy for them.

Reply to
mack

Amen.

Reply to
F.H.

Probably for the same reason that Built_Well "revealed" that a newsgroup poster (whom he did not like) is Jewish. I don't know where he got his information or whether it was accurate.

Here is the "other" Built_Well remark posted on Nov 22 in the Oil and Filter Change thread :

"BadGolferMan, I'm a little hurt by that. I thought we had a little closer online friendship. Oh well, I guess not. Well now, I must reveal a little something about you. BGM, I was surprised to read your remark made on the

13th because I have a lot of respect for German Jews, and for Americans of German-Jewish descent. A good friend of mine at MU was an American Christian of German-Jewish descent, like yourself...."

These remarks, like the remarks about African-Americans were condescending and completely transparent. It is rather obvious that Built_Well is a racist.

Reply to
Mark A

Yeah, and I'm a child molester too...

About 4-5 months ago, I realized you are a twit.

Putz. If you had half a brain you'd realize child molesters DON'T go to Federal Prisons.

So, your powers of deduction are pretty much worthless.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Nah, his meds just gave out. Probably doesn't have the money to continue the prescriptions.

Reply to
Rex Carzealot

You're assuming the meds are legal.

Reply to
witfal

Not only is he racist but he is always wrong. I don't know where he got the idea I was a Jew. He also replied to Ray, not me. He knew it would get lost in the incredibly boring and long thread.

Reply to
badgolferman

========

Hachi, when have I ever called you a child molester?

I've wondered about it, but I've never said it. I really don't know, either way.

All I know is you spent 1.5 years in prison.

Reply to
Built_Well

========

BGM, I never said you are a Jew. I said you are an American Christian of German Jewish descent. Big difference.

Reply to
Built_Well

========

Now Tegger is a Jew who married a Christian lady. I'm not making judgements here. Just making observations. I respect Blacks and Jews as much as I respect my fellow Christians. We're all human, after all.

Reply to
Built_Well

Put the shovel away.

Reply to
badgolferman

The one mistake I did make is saying Scott_in_Florida is an African-American. I'm not sure that he is white, but he does not appear to be African-American.

We do know, however, that Scott_in_Florida is Christian on one side and Jewish on the other. Once again, not a judgement; just an observation.

Reply to
Built_Well

Oh yes, and the other thing we know is that all the good folks I've mentioned tonight are attracted to the same sex more than the opposite sex. They may be married to the opposite sex, but the same sex turns them on much, much more.

That's really the major difference between us. I'm a True Hetero whereas they are Nominal Heteros :-) [chuckle]

Reply to
Built_Well

A few months ago.

Let's say your 'insinuations' were perhaps insistant to the point of accusation.

Let's say your 'insinuations' were perhaps insistant to the point of accusation.

Good. Let's leave it at that and start over.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Then why did you say you needed to "reveal" that BGM of German Jewish descent right after you said you didn't like what BGM said about you. You obviously meant it to be a racist remark against BGM and Jews.

Reply to
Mark A

You are a very sick person.

Reply to
Mark A

Built_Well is finding out people's real names, and then paying money to do background checks on everyone. It might be a good idea to report this as abuse, or at the very least put him in your killfile.

Reply to
Mark A

========

Mark A., you are a bit of a loon--not quite as much of a loon as the white supremacist Geoff, but you are a loon nonetheless. In all seriousness, I think Geoff has neurotic, or perhaps psychotic, mental issues (perhaps schizophrenia--I'm not sure).

Regarding your remark about background checks, I'm too cheap to spend money doing background checks on people.

And, finally, I like everyone I mentioned last night, even though I revealed some of their secrets. I don't much like you very much, though.

In no particular order, Tegger, Hachiroku, BGM, WickedDoll, Scott_in_Fl, Mike Hunt, Mack, etc. are all fabulous people.

Sometimes, of course, we do get on each others' nerves, but then it makes for a good fireworks show :-)

Reply to
Built_Well