American Pickers - Studebaker

One of those guys has a Studebaker.I am watching American Pickers on the History channel.I think he has his Studebaker for sale.They live in Iowa. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They're having a hard time selling it too. I guess they want to much for it.

Reply to
m6onz5a

I liked the guy that had all those Crosleys.

Reply to
Roger Blake

One of those American Pickers guys (the skinny guy) bought a stickpin, he said it was made just across the river in Moline,Illinois, from his home town in Iowa.

Anyway, with all of that going on, his wife was calling up some people to see if they were interested in buying a 1950 Studebaker car.She sold that car for $3,500.A video clip showed the guy who bought that car loading it onto a trailer and hauling it away. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:11970-4C5C15C8-879@storefull-

3171.bay.webtv.net:

stickpin,

Just a FYI for what its worth. These are real people they are dealing with in this show. I went to high school w\ the guy featured in the steel yard portion of this same episode. dc

Reply to
doncee