1997 -2001 Center Armrest Replacement

Anyone know where I can get a replacement lid (oak brown) for the Console Armrest lid. The one I have is intact, but the covering has curled up and is flaking. I am in Arizona and the interiors do bake ...

(1997 Camry LE with brown interior)

thanks bob paxson snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
bobpaxson

Did you try a dealer? I don't think you will find an after-market part for that. There are some Toyota dealers who sell on-line parts for a moderate discount. Just use Google to find them. But first you should get the exact part number and a quote from a local dealer.

Reply to
Mark A

Someone posted on this group a while back, that they had stripped their armrest to re-cover it , to find it was textured plastic underneath. Seems like they said it was very nice looking, and needed no further attention.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®