'99 bumper cover repair

I would like to repair the many scrapes etc on my rear bumper cover...does anyone know what type of plastic the cover is made of and where I can find the procedure to do this, if it's even possible?

Reply to
rbailey

This may apply: I have a "bruise" in my 99 Camry right rear bumper cover that caused the paint to come off over 2 or 3 inches. A body shop touched it up but said if I come back they will remove the bumper "skin" or cover and send it out to be repaired and repainted properly. Their touchup has held for 18 months so I don't know yet what happens when it actually does come off.

Reply to
Orv