99'Camry Foglights

Hi, I wanted to Install fog lights for my 99' camry CE V4, will i be able to install my self or any professional installation is required..? appreciate your help Thanks

Reply to
vamsy

vamsy wrote: || Hi, || I wanted to Install fog lights for my 99' camry CE V4, will i be || able to install my self or any professional installation is || required..? appreciate your help || Thanks

A V4? Hmm. Interesting engine!

Reply to
SHARX

MR SHARX you never heard about a V4 Engine..?? it seems like you are driving big trucks...!!

Reply to
vamsy

V4's in motorcycles, yes, but not Toyotas.

Reply to
SHARX