AllData repair CD's

I have boughten a few AllData repair CD's for various cars. These CD's were discontinued, they also require an activation code to open them up. The problem is that they no longer have phone support to issue a code. So my question is, how do I go about activating these CD's so I can use them? Anyone familiar with these CD's? Thanks

Reply to
LOKI