alldata

Anyone following the alldata post in alt.binaries.cd.image ? I just recently seen them.

Reply to
Blah Blah

Interesting group dedicated to ripping off copyrighted material. I see similar stuff on news:alt.binaries.e-book.technical though the Alldata CD is new to me. You still need a authorization unless there is a crack for it. I wouldn't know. Not that I haven't indulged a bit on the technical books but am sure that the lawyers will get involved at some point : ^P

Reply to
Oppie

Yeah I seen you in e-books ;) and yeah I've seen a hack site for alldata based in russia. Couldnt figure out anything though... I wish I could afford alldata but afaik you dont really own it, you basically lease it... Its impossible for a poor guy like me to have information at my finger tips like big time dealerships. :(

Reply to
Blah Blah

A subscription to the on-line data is only around $25 a year. I have one for my Vue. I also have a complete set of Vue Shop Manuls (paper). GM has some interesting information on Ion repair proceedures at

And the free GM Techlink information is interesting, see
you can alway buy more extensive stuff from GM at
. You might also want to look at
Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

No offence but if you don't want to or cannot pay, then that's life. Reading a hacked copy is stealing.

Reply to
Art