Re: Origin Sticker question

If Linux is so much better why are your Pan

> posts not generating the proper message IDs...

The explanation: For some reason today, my newsgroup server isn't downloading new messages. The server is allowing me to post, but that's it. So I am having to read new messages at the Google Groups web site and respond by manually typing in the subject line "Re: Origin Sticker question"

Good question, though.

Reply to
Built_Well

Rather than do that, just use the Google Groups interface to respond to the message. Your method is unintuitive and breaks up the message flow.

Reply to
badgolferman

I don't know why it works, since without a "References:" header by all rights it shouldn't, but Forte Agent 2.0 Build 652 has been threading his stuff in with the rest of the posts just fine. Nothing broken about them at this end.

Maybe your XanaNews is the one with the problem...? ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

See, you are making my point quite well. The Reference header is not available so if your Agent is still threading the conversation then perhaps it is being non-compliant with the standards...?

Anyway, I hope he got the answer he needed with his Toyota problem.

Reply to
badgolferman