Window Sticker Question

Where can I obtain a window sticker for my 2000 Msutang ? When I bought it , It had 438 miles on the odomoter , And I looked for it , But didn't find it . I asked my salesman , He kept saying it was included in the folder in the glove compartment , It wasn't .

I even called Ford in Detroit , They told me to contact the dealer where I bought my Mustang from .

Is there a company that makes reprints of auto documents ?

Any help would be greatly appeciated . Bob

Reply to
RobertGOhio

-----------------

Just curious, did you buy this car "brand new", or was it sold as "used" or as a "demo"? Did you get any price reduction due to the fact that it had

438 miles on it? Again, just curious. I bought a "new" `03 Mustang that had about 100 miles on it when I got it, and I was not too happy about that. I got no break on the price due to the mileage, but I did get the $2500 rebate, and the selection in my region at the time was near zero so the car I got was essentially the last one left of its type that qualified for the rebate... my only other choice would have been an `04 (no rebate), or a different `03 (slim selection of the worst colors.) Anyhow, a lot of people suggested to me that it is not too unusual for cars to be sold as "brand new" with several hundred miles on the odo. By the way, I did not get my window sticker either. They had already removed it when I went to pick up the car. I did get some other data documents that listed the options in my car and other info, along with the VIN.
Reply to
GT-Vert-03

My understanding is that "brand new" means "never been registered", and has nothing to do with the odometer reading.

I you have a high-quality color printer, preferably laser, you can make your own window sticker. Dealers have been known to do so, whether ethical or not.

Reply to
Bob Willard

Did you just buy the Mustang, or did you buy it 4 years ago and are now just wanting to get the window sticker?

The dealer should have had a c> Where can I obtain a window sticker for my 2000 Msutang ? When I

Reply to
Walt