Re: Toyota subpoenaed by federal grand jury, can determine criminal charges

"Toyota said it was the company's second subpoena from a federal grand

> jury ? a panel that can determine whether evidence exists to bring > criminal charges. > > Defective steering relay rods led Toyota to recall 4Runner sports > utility vehicles and T100 pickup trucks in the United States in 2005. > > Full article: >

These were manufactured by Dana Corp. THe bad frames were manufactured by Dana Corp. 10,000 bad front drive shafts were manufactured by Dana Corp.

  1. Why are you harping on Toyota?
  2. Why aren't you harping on Dana Corp?

Because you're a know-nothing putz?

Reply to
Hachiroku

but the prime has to control their subs.

Reply to
The Tree

If it were me I'd find another supplier...

Reply to
Hachiroku

>> > /Toyota-subpoenaed-by-federal-grand-jury>>>

almost all parts are manufactured by suppliers by all companies, most recalls are supplier parts, the parts are to manf. specs and materials. if Toyota wants parts at a reduced cost they change the specs its called continuous improvement some time you win sometimes it bites you in the ass.

Reply to
Tom

Ever wonder why you don't see a lot of Nissan trucks from the 90's on the road?

Put one on a lift and watch it fold up!

Reply to
Hachiroku