Slow wipers...motor?

My wipers all of the sudden got really, really slow....like 5 seconds to do one wipe. It works on all settings, but it's just slow. I'm in Toronto, and it's been hovering around freezing so it's not too cold.

Anyone have this problem and know why? I drive a 92 Camry V6

I'm thinking internal arms need lubing, motor might be dying or not enough current (i.e. bad ground)

Thanks

Reply to
hlee