speed sensor location

Once in awhile the speedometer and odometer on my 93 Camry 2.2 does not work (they do not move). I have to turn the engine off then back on to make it work. Does anyone know where the speed sensor is physically located so that I can check it. The Haynes manual shows it as a box with three wires. Is there any way I can check it with a meter? Thanks Alex

Reply to
Alex Marcuzzi