Timing belt again

Hi there,

Well I just had my 1995 4cyl 2.2 ltr Timing belt changed at

65013 miles. I got the dealer to leave the used belt for my inspection. As some have already mentioned it looks quite unworn. No cracks or any thing that looks like it could be near the end of its life.

But I do feel happier that its done.

In passing the TOYOTA dealer asked if I fancied trading it in towards a NEW

2.4.ltr. Price quoted of new one on the road was £22.500 GBP or that's about $40500USD.

He fully inspected mine that I have had since new. Service book stamped at correct intervals +extra oil changes and Auto box drained at Circa 10k miles thru its life. Told me it was very clean for year and low mileage. Trade in allowance offered was £1000GBP or $1800USD.

I think I will just keep it Lol. He also commented that TOYOTA had ceased production of Camry's and I better hurry if I want one of the remaining 3 available in the UK.

Just thought I would mention this lot. Have a nice day.

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin G3LIV.