Transmission Problem (#2 Solenoid)

I have a 1993 Camry LE 4 cyl. with a code #63 on my dashboard. I noticed when moving from a stop. The car can hardly achieved 40 mph in about 7-8 secs. That is very slow acceleration and the car hardly will go. My tach gauge will go up and stay at 2250 rpm for a good few secs b4 it can slowly go higher. Please let me know what is wrong with my car. Also I need help as to where the #2 solenoid is located in the car and advice on any complication with changing it. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Reply to
camle93

All I remember is that you need to remove the transmission oil pan to see the sensors. (Look for an electrical wire going to them.) Believe there are only two, so if you order the part from a Toyotal dealer, they should be able to show you which it is. The third sensor (speed) is accessible from the outside of the transmisison case.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Thanks for the help on my transmission problems

Reply to
camle93