Transmission Solenoid/PT Cruiser

My wife's 2005 PT/Conv started to slip and not engage in gear. We took it to the dealer and he said it was the transmission solenoid, which was covered under the powertrain warranty. I had a 2003 PT/Sedan and never had this problem. Is this a weak spot in the car? The last "solenoid" I replaced was in a 1949 Chrysler Windsor with FluidDrive!

Reply to
Count Floyd

every now and then something strange happens and people want to know about weak spots, please take no offense but things just happen, bad build from supplier, assembly guy dropped it , get my point. be happy that was a warranty part labor costs more than the part.

Reply to
dcx96