Where is right latch hole for child seat in 1999 Camry?

Our manual states that there are three holes for a latch assembly to be installed. Running my finger across the back, I can feel the center hole should I want to place our child seat in the middle. But I'd prefer to put the child seat in the right rear seat. With that said, I cannot feel a similar hole. From underneath, I see that the hole (nut) exists.

How does one get to this hole from the top?

Reply to
O.B.

Nevermind. I found the TSB for this job. I'm gonna have to cut a 20mm hole in the fabric, just above the bolt. I drilled a pilot hole from within the trunk as a guide.

Reply to
O.B.